Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm walking around the house with my "Husband Beaters" on

They can't be wife beaters since I'm female. I've got these sport bras that really cover more than the infamous tube top. I'm prone to hot flashes and my entire family is used to the strip tease I do around the house. Those incredibly flashes of heat are a science project in themselves.

My favorite brand of bra no longer are made. I really feel disappointed. To get the shape I want, I have to wear bras that cut incredibly and ride up. So, I guess I am moving slowly yet swiftly into that sexless creature of old age.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts.

Vicarious

 Vicarious means to live through someone else's life, a movie scene, story. Vicarious is also the name brand to one Artificial Intellige...