- What is your name (real or otherwise)? Real - Ann Bennett
- Describe your writing style in three words. Ebbs and flows.
- How long have you been writing online? Less than a year.
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? Yeah write. They have good prompts.
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Practice and criticism. The criticism can be constructive or snarky. Input is great.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Study the craft.
- Who is your favorite author? Charles Dickens
- How do you make time to write? How do I stop. It's my escape.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember--it must have a third definition. Oh you are a tricky lot. "Picture"
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn't miss reading. This is not my best post in that I have learned to "reduce" what I ave written. It is the reason I started writing fiction. Its the release of thoughts and emotions. Daisy feels pretty special
Sunday, May 5, 2013
All about meme
Trifecta Writing Challenge meme