Sunday, May 5, 2013

All about meme

Trifecta Writing Challenge meme



  1. What is your name (real or otherwise)?  Real - Ann Bennett
  2. Describe your writing style in three words.  Ebbs and flows. 
  3. How long have you been writing online? Less than a year.
  4. Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? Yeah write. They have good prompts.
  5. Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Practice and criticism. The criticism can be constructive or snarky. Input is great.
  6. What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Study the craft.
  7. Who is your favorite author?  Charles Dickens
  8. How do you make time to write? How do I stop. It's my escape.
  9. Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember--it must have a third definition. Oh you are a tricky lot. "Picture"
  10. Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn't miss reading. This is not my best post in that I have learned to "reduce" what I ave written. It is the reason I started writing fiction. Its the release of thoughts and emotions.   Daisy feels pretty special

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann, Love that writing is an escape for you. Me too. I also love good prompts! Difficult for me to write with so much in the world from which to choose!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts.

Tornadoes: Everything you should know about Tornadoes but really did not care.

 So I am posting pictures from several years back of damage done by wind shears that were close to being a tornado. We have tornados in the ...