Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jealousy is a painful thing.

The three most aggressive dog breeds are 1. dachshund, 2. chihuahua, 3. jack russell terrier. Having owned a lot of dogs I concur. I got bit on the boob by my chihuahua mix this morning.

A quick decisive bite at Muffin who was laying on my side as I laid on the sofa. Like all things done in haste, a mistake was made. For the record, he was spanked. The fact is, I don't know if it does any good. He has such a possessive bone. He barely accepts the fact that my 16 year old toy poodle is my official shadow and he is the new sidekick.

I own a pitbull. She is very meek. All the chihuahua mixes have bitten her and she did not bite back. Button seeks her out for a play session which I used to break up. Now, I break it up on occasion. All Buttons wants to do is play.

I don't believe in breeding pitbulls. She is hard like a man and so very strong. If she wanted to bite, it would be the end of something. Right now, I think this is true of chihuahuas.

I'm still working on a TEDx talk proposal. I'm losing my resolve. My spiel is about how the honest story can help you navigate life. Fiction is now full of fantasy, werewolves, vampires, etc. I've always been a big fantasy, science fiction fan but like all things, there can be too much. Dragon-Con in Atlanta and similar events have stoked the fire for these genres. There is so much fun and escapism. The stories are usually honorable unlike real life. Diogenes is still searching for an honest man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts.

Look out A to Z, I'll be back.

 A to Z theme reveal. Well this theme is pretty weak. It is Dogs I have loved, fairy tales, myths, cats birds and what grows in my yard...  ...