Friday, August 23, 2013

Helen is out, Judd is in

I'm still engrossed with Big Brother. I have also started watching the Sopranos. I've yet to get my internet on my new computer. My house is looking cleaner.

Last night Helen was voted out of the Big Brother House. The competition for Head of Household also allowed one of the four jury members to return and it was Judd.

I think Judd would be the most interesting. The remaining house members seemed to not notice him. It would have been great if he was head of household. Elyssa is head of household. Andy is being so obsequious to her. Of course, he is primo "tattletale" to Amanda. I would love to see Amanda blindside him.

Elyssa needs to nominate Amanda and McCrae. But she will probably nominate Aaryn because she doesn't like her. Meanwhile, she will be chosen to be taken out by Amanda the next week. There are so few people that the voting block of Andy, Amanda and McCrae controls the game.

It's hard to see the big picture when we are in the middle of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts.

Quixotic

 Quixotic is something that is idealistic to the point it is impractical.  Somebody must have been talking about me  I washed cat food cans ...