Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Another bogus Email.

Below is another bogus email. I have received others. One gives the name and address of the United Nations. These scammers can be bold with their claims. Of course if you are fooled, you can be scammed more easily.

Always search these letters. This is a web address warning about the letter below. http://www.419scam.org/emails/2014-07/21/00704467.83.htm 

My writing is in color below.......

Greetings,(Oh Glorious Sacks of Money - Electronically transferred of course)
In appreciation (well I have no work ethic, being a con artist is my way of life) of your esteemed contact (your email address was found) received through a reliable source (another scammer like me) and the choice of your country(Super dumb Americans, dumber than dirt) I wish to introduce myself.My name is Alex Zunaga  (fake name of a thief) the SON of late Mr Anthony Zunaga (son of a dirtbag - how else do I know dirt is dumb.) of Zimbabwe (Nigeria 419 scamsite).

Our father late Mr Anthony Zunaga  (You mean slime; You mean you did not ooze from the nose of a parasitic worm) who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe alongside with my mother Carol Zunaga on their way to church on a Sunday morning (Sunday morning, such pious religious folks who walked several miles in the snow to give their last dime to keep their parish alive. Now how did folks like this give birth to a fraudster)  by some Government instigated assassins (You mean there were no underworld spies available). My Parents were among the few blacks Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe for his alleged support and sympathy of the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the whites. (He works on my sympathy for the downtrodden.)
(Then attempts to infuse this with some truth. Of course how much of this is true? From what I read Robert Mugabe sympathized with his friends. As a result, large farms were owned by people who knew nothing of farming and the Gross National Product of Zimbadwe dropped dramatically which caused extreme poverty for the most downtrodden. The original people who were to benefit from land redistribution. This land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe introduce a new land act which wholly effects the rich white farmers and some blacks vehemently condemned the modus operadi adopted by the government that resulted to rampant killings and mob action by the war veterans and some political thugs, precisely more than sixty one (61) people have been killed. Heads of government from Western World especially Britain and United States of America have voice their condemnation of Mugabe's plans.

Please log on here to see for yourself,
I took his link out and replaced it with his. With spam, never hit links. They can load malicious software on your computer.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_reform_in_Zimbabwe

Before his death, he informed me of ($25 Million dollars) (Most farmers are dirt poor. They run huge farms but have very little cash on hand. ) he deposited with my name as the beneficiary with a private Security Company as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as a consignment in a box (That is a heck of a box to hold that much cash. That much cash would probably need a huge cargo box.) to the security company to avoid seizure, and to avoid much demurrage from the security company. This money was meant for the purchase of new machinery farm tools and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland.

Since our life is in great danger, we fled to UK (LONDON) as asylum seekers it is against this background that my sister and I are ready to accept any considerable condition to however that can help us receive this money and invest it . I promise to abide by your instruction to retrieve the money our father deposited in the Security Company(Just send any cash you can get your hands on. You will never hear of me again.)
I will give you further details ( a load of baloney) you might like to know regarding this transaction (to convince you to risk your life savings) including some documents from the Security Company (my printer) as proof of deposit of the fund once I receive your approval (or appeal to our common sense of greed) to assist us.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
(Your loving Charlatan
Alex Zunaga(MR) (Probably a fake name)
Email: On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 10:57 AM, Alex Zunaga(MR)

If for some reason you use the following email address or phone number, use a disposable email address and phone number. You will be contacted by numerous scammers as  result.
<alexzunaga@tm.net.my> wrote:
(+447 045 734 345). (phone number may be real)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts.

Vicarious

 Vicarious means to live through someone else's life, a movie scene, story. Vicarious is also the name brand to one Artificial Intellige...