Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Yodeling and Mouse Ears

There is not as much yodeling in Georgia as you would think. Well really, I only hear a country singer belt out you-dah-lay-hee-hoo every once in a blue moon. I have yodeled using the phrase
little lady as in li-tle-lah-dee-li-tle-lah-dee-li-tle-lah-dee-li-tle-lah-dee-hoo.




What you do see a lot of in Georgia is yellow. Mouse eared coreiopsis is blooming along the side of the road. A field of dandelions is a treat to see. Unless it is in your lawn. Living in the country, there are several varieties of dandelions.

Mouse Eared Coreiopsis



2 comments:

  1. Can't say i was ever a fan of yodeling lol some people I've heard do it just sound like a cat hacking up a hairball

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just noticing all the dandelions in my yard yesterday. Have to do something about them.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts.

Quixotic

 Quixotic is something that is idealistic to the point it is impractical.  Somebody must have been talking about me  I washed cat food cans ...