Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blogger Helper

I've been participating in different blog challenges. Sometimes you got to talk about more than the dog, you know. Today is Saturday; but, I'm doing Five Question Friday. A day late is appropriate if you know me. I am always behind.

1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?

Cleaned off my desk in my office and set up my new computer. The realization I have got to get rid of some clothes. They are like old friends. But friends who get me in trouble. I have had a problem with bargains. I no longer buy clothes because I'
ve got clothes. The buys I could find.

2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?

Since we don't get but about six weeks of winter and it is spread thinly between the end of November and March, I am enjoying the dip below freezing last night. Maybe we will have a great peach crop this year. One of my apple trees is in bloom and one the pear trees has bloomed partially.

3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?


I am definitely an introvert who would love to be an extrovert. Being single I have to make the effort. Not that I want to meet a man at this point, I just want to meet and be in the company of other people. 


4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?


Television hands down. I would miss the Big BangTheory. I could tape them on DVR and watch them in an hour or two at the end of the year and be good for another year.


5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?


I have been afraid of not handling the challenges life throws at me. At this point in life, I accept the challenges even though I am tired of being flexible and having to rise to the challenge. After watching some of television's real life crime dramas. I've been blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts.

Vicarious

 Vicarious means to live through someone else's life, a movie scene, story. Vicarious is also the name brand to one Artificial Intellige...