Amazing, what music sounds like on a tortilla.
This is what music sounds like on a home-made biscuit with honey.
Home-made biscuit with gravy
Home-made biscuit with canned peaches
Canned biscuits
A mix of thoughts, experiences, flash fiction, poetry and humor of Ann Bennett.
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rental Family
I wrote the following post last November. I love going to the movies but the overwhelming selection of horror movies makes it hard to find o...
-
I’ve been to the bridge where the water overflowed. The road with swirling eddies and an ice cold grip Steadying my step the river ca...
-
There are few stories as touching as Silas Marner which is the story of a man afflicted with seizures who finds a foundling. The child saves...
-
One of my most, very favorite writers is Dr. Seuss. He had a story and title for almost everything. My high school and middle school student...
Who knew food could make such sounds lol
ReplyDeleteI know.
DeleteI thought the tortilla one was funny.
LOL, I believed it for a second :)
ReplyDeletebetty
I did too. On youtube, someone actually made an lp on a tortilla. It sounded terrible.
Deleteha
ReplyDeleteWow. What a creative R post! Well done! ~McGuffy's Reader~
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of partial to the Tennessee Waltz myself...although I'm not from Tennessee!
ReplyDelete