Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Chillin' in a Chair

 The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I'm sorry about a post idea being posted very early this morning in my time zone. I'm sure it was posted late in the day in Australia. I had posted a writing prompt from Australia for today's post. I woke up at 4:30 am this morning to write it. Then I discovered I had left the post to be published during the night. OOPS.

Anyway, I can share the blog which is https://myjustsostory.blogspot.com  I will try again next week.

I went with my original idea. This chair is broken. I was going to toss it. But my dogs like it so much. It gets wet with our heavy rainfall this year. Then it dries out and it is still comfortable to sit in for me and doesn't seem to be for the worse for the good soaking. 

These are my three doxies waiting on their breakfast.





9 comments:

  1. I wonder what you, or your readers with do with those prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obviously still working. I did not remember I had already set it to autopublish. I woke up early this morning to get it written. Oh well, I will try again next week.

      Delete
  2. I can well understand why you keep their favourite chair for these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those doggie photos sure brought a smile to my face. How adorable they are and they look so comfortable in their favorite armchair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more, the merrier! And they do so love that chair. Nice that they all fit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better feed those cuties. They look hungry or tired, just like I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG they are so cute. I bet they are a delightful handful.

    I had a doxie growing up - a black and tan, miniature named Heidi. She was a pistol. She and my other dog, a black lab named Missy were attendants at my first marriage - they wore matching yellow bows and stood by me - they were so well behaved until the food came out!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts.

Zephyr

 Zephyr is a soft, peaceful breeze. And I thought it had to be an imaginary animal. For many of you, we will not meet again until the next A...