Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Zephyr

 Zephyr is a soft, peaceful breeze. And I thought it had to be an imaginary animal.

For many of you, we will not meet again until the next A to Z. I wish you that easy peaceful breeze to clear your mind and untangle the worries we all tote around. 

Irish Blessing

May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields.

See you next year for A to Z. I plan to spend May making it to all the blogs I missed. 



5 comments:

  1. Zephyr is a wonderful word isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue with your blog and don't wait until next April. I've enjoyed your posts and plan on continue visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have used zephyr in a previous A-Z year. Good word and congrats on making it to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat in the picture is beautiful! In my native language of romanian, zephyr means 'gentle wind'.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts.

Zephyr

 Zephyr is a soft, peaceful breeze. And I thought it had to be an imaginary animal. For many of you, we will not meet again until the next A...