Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Handle those resolutions with care.

My resolutions is to leave my grudges behind. The Dalai Lama has never bad mouthed China since his exile from Tibet. The cynical part of me thinks, "Good political strategy". The person in me who gets mad thinks, "Think like the Dalai Lama."

Anyhow, I have already gotten aggravated with someone and its the worst kind. I love this person, very dear friend.

When I went to different schools doing science programs with GYSTC a teacher in Hawkinsville shared this tidbit. He used to pray for patience. Then it seemed the Lord sent him a lot to have patience with. He no longer makes that prayer.

Dang, too late now. Can you return a resolution?

No. Well I'll be careful about what ask for in the future.

Have a Great New Years and I hope all your wishes come true. Just be careful with those resolutions folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts.

Politics

Politics make me think of the aftermath of the Civil War. I had family on both sides of the Civil War. It is with a bit of irony that Georgi...