Saturday, January 19, 2013

I ain't never made no list like this.

Sheer panic in making opinions. I like to get along with everyone. Learning to write, my big handicap is avoiding conflict at all cost. Conflict is the heart of drama. What's a girl to do?

I come by this honest. My mother avoids conflict.

I learned this honestly. How much time can be wasted arguing with someone who can't believe you have a different opinion?

This was reinforced honestly. I live in the South or more importantly in a Red State. I have a feeling all of the Red States have this problem. It's just a hunch but I have a feeling Blue States have their own form.

I'm 56 years old and I don't want to venture my opinion. When I talked politics on another blog, I lost many of my followers. Not that I had that many.

However, I am due a list. All blogs have them.

Give me time, I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts.

Opossum

 Around 10 PM, the visitors begin. This is an average looking opossum. I do have one that is quite young and handsome. Another one is really...